Moving home?
moving home.jpg


Whether you are transferring, carrying out a mutual exchange or leaving Coastal, there are expectations regarding the state of your home when you move out.

Here's a checklist to consider before you move:





- Give us notice to end your tenancy

- Provide us with your forwarding address and contact number

- Take Gas and Electricity meter readings and let Welsh Water know that you are moving

- Redirect your mail you receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Benefit, let them know that you are moving

- Return all keys to Coastal by the tenancy end date.



                 Daves Dilemas.jpg



In order to get your home looking great before you move, here are some handy decorating tips!


        blue.jpg       green.jpg

       orange.jpg     red.jpg



Which paint should I use?
Vinyl Matt Emulsion has a non-shiny finish that hides small imperfections on walls or ceilings. Viniyl Soft Sheen is more durable than Vinyl Matt and is good for areas that might need a light wash or sponge. Vinyl Silk is the most durable and is good for rooms that are more prone to condensation.