Paying your Rentpayyourrent.jpg

How do I pay my Rent? 
There are lots of ways to pay your rent - you just need to decide which way is best for you.

Direct Debit - You can set this up over the phone or we can send out a form to you

Debit or Credit Card payment over the phone on 01792 479200. Phone lines open from 8am to 5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8am to 4:30pm Friday

Online at - You will need to have an Allpay card/reference number.  Please contact us if you need this information

HB.png ​Pay your Housing Benefit direct to us

Using an Allpay Card at Paypoint Stations or a Post Office
In person at our offices in Swansea and Neath
credit-union.jpg ​Credit Unions - Open an account with Neath Port Talbot Credit Union and pay us by Direct Debit

How much do I need to pay?

If you are not sure how much rent you need to pay you can:


Call us: 01792 479200 between 8am and 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8am and 4:30pm Friday
​Text us: Text the word 'BAL' to 07775 654775 for a Rent Balance
Email us:

​Call in and see us in person: Swansea - 220 High Street, Swansea, SA1 1NW, between 8am and 4:30pm Monday to Friday or in Neath - 41-43 Windsor Road, Neath, SA11 1NH, between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday

statement.png Ask us to print out a Statement


 What if I can't pay my Rent?


  • Tell us why you can't pay
  • It is important that you contact us straight away if you are having problems paying your rent
  • By talking to your Area Housing Manager, we will be able to help and advise you
  • We will be able to agree a payment plan with you which will make sure you meet your rent payments and clear any rent arrears
  • We can go through your budget to see if we can help you save money in other areas
  • If you don't contact us, and you don't pay your rent, then you could end up losing your home
  • You may also want to get in touch with organisations who can help such as: -



​Citizens Advice Bureau: 08444 77 20 20



Shelter Cymru: 0845 075 5005



​Money Advice Service: 0300 500 5000



Your Benefits are Changing: 0300 303 1073



What if I need to apply for Housing and Other Benefits?

To find out what benefits you may be entitled to you can contact:


Swanseacouncil.jpg ​Housing Benefit Department Swansea: 01792 635353
neath.png Housing Benefit Department Neath: 01639 686838 Port Talbot: 01639 763454


01554 742277 E: