We want to hear what you think about the services we provide and how these should be improved.
Your feedback is important to help us understand if you’re happy with the services we offer and the way we deliver them. It tells us how we need to improve and what changes we need to make.
We also want to hear about how you have been affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and whether we are helping during this difficult time.
All the feedback we receive will be used to identify improvements and to shape how we deliver services in the future. To keep the survey results anonymous we have appointed a company called Knowledge Partnership to run it for us.
If we hold your email address you will receive an email from Knowledge Partnership on Monday 15th November with a link to complete and submit the survey online – this can be done on a mobile phone, laptop or tablet. If we don’t have your email address, then you’ll be sent a letter which will explain how you can complete the survey. The survey is also available in different formats or languages.
If you haven’t completed the survey online by Wednesday 1st December Knowledge Partnership will call you to invite you to complete it over the phone. This will be from an 0131 number so please answer when they call and let us know what you think.
Every household that completes the survey before the closing date of 15th January 2022 has the option to be entered into a free prize draw to win one of five £100 Love to Shop vouchers. The successful entrants will be notified by 15th February 2022, full terms and conditions can be found below. Good luck!
Coastal Housing Group – Resident Survey 2021
Free Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions.
1. The draw is open to current Coastal Housing group residents. Only one entry per household is permitted.
2. Entries only apply to, and must be made by, participating and completing the survey either online or by phone.
3. The Love2Shop gift card with £100 credit can be redeemed in participating shops. A list of which can be found by visiting; https://love2shop.co.uk/where-to-spend
4. Coastal Housing Group reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
5. Entry to the draw is open from 15th November 2021 and will close on 15th January 2022.
6. The draw will take place no later than the 8th February 2022.
7. The winners will be notified by 15th February 2022.
8. No cash alternatives will be offered, and prizes are non-transferrable.
9. Coastal Housing Group reserve the right to re-draw a winner if they cannot be contacted within a reasonable period. Also, the right to disqualify any entrant, or select an alternative winner, if it believes that any entrant has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
10. Submitting an entry to this prize draw is deemed to be acceptance by the entrants of these Terms and Conditions. Coastal Housing Group reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose this prize draw without prior notice, if unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
11. Coastal Housing Group accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant resulting from entering this prize draw, or by the entrant’s acceptance of the prize.
12. GDPR – The information you submit which allows you to be entered into the Prize Draw will be processed by Knowledge Partnership.
This tool allows you to manage cookies from the Coastal web site and third parties.
You can update your preferences at any time by clicking on the icon at the bottom of this page.
Necessary – cannot be deselected. Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.